This General Power of Attorney is made on this _____:-
By:- _____ son of _____ R/o _____ at present R/o _____ (hereinafter called the Executant), do hereby constitute and appoint nominate _____ son of _____ R/o _____ (hereinafter called the General Attorney holder).
Whereas I was previously partner of _____, _____ vide partnership deed) dated _____ and because I am presently residing at _____ hence I am unable to appear before the court of _____ in the case titled as _____ VERSUS _____ now fixed for _____. for the tenancy of _____, _____
AND WHEREAS now I am personally unable to look after the case as I am residing In _____ and being _____ person from the partnership firm _____ so I have give my all powers of the said case in favour of said _____ son of _____, _____ in the following manner
NOW THIS G.P.A. WITNESSTH AS UNDER :-
1. To manage, control, look after and supervise the _____ as my said attorney may deems fit and proper.
2. To appear before any authority or office of _____ in connection with the dealings of the said _____
3. To appear in the court of _____ in the case titled as _____VERSUS _____ and to adduce evidence. Withdraw the case, settle the matter with the other party , to arrive at a compromise and other necessary actions as required for the proper disposal of the case.
4. To engage the counsel sign and verify any document for and on behalf of me or on behalf of the said firm as the requirement of the same may be.
5. To execute sign, present and verify all such papers documents, such as Conveyance Deed, Sale Deed, etc. for me in my name and or my behalf pertaining to sole and transfer of the said property.
6. To deposit all fee, dues installments, and other charges to the concerned authority /authorities on my behalf. To pay the rent of the said shop in question to the landlord
7. To pay all necessary dues and charges remaining or further to the authority/ies concerned on demands.
8. To file any suit complaint, petition, revision, written statement, pertaining to any matters of the said property/land.
9. To apply for arrange mutation, charges, entries in all concerned official records of aforesaid property as may be deemed appropriate.
10. Generally to do all acts, deeds and things for me in my name on my behalf in respect of my said property as my said attorney may deems it proper.
And all acts, deeds and things done my said attorney shall be binding on me in all respects IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have signed this GPA in the presence of the following witnesses.
NOTE That the cutting on Pages No.1 , 2 & 3 are within my knowledge which is of _____. after the word _____.