AGREEMENT TO SELL
This Sale agreement is made at _____ on _____, between:-
_____ SON OF ___ R/O _____ (hereinafter referred to as the SELLER, which terms shall where the context so admits, include his heirs, assigns, executors, legal representatives and administrators) of the one part.
_____ SON OF _____ R/O _____, (hereinafter referred to as the PURCHASER, which terms shall where the context so admits include his heirs, assigns, executors, successors, legal representatives and administrators) of the other part.
WHEREAS the above said seller is the _____ of a _____ unit i.e. _____.
AND WHEREAS the seller/ first party is interested in the sale of the above said ____ unit to the purchaser, and the purchaser is also interested to purchase the same and both the parties have agreed with each other on the following terms and conditions :-
1. That the total sale consideration (fully paid up) of the above said ____ unit (along with all items, goods, mentioned in this agreement to sell) has been fixed at _____ (_____ only).
2. That the first party has received sum of _____/- (_____ only), as a Full & Final Payment and nothing is balance and the purchaser. The details of payment are as under :-
a) _____/- paid by D.D. No. _____, dated _____, drawn on _____.
b) Rs. _____/- paid by cheque No. _____
c) Rs. _____/- already paid by cash.
3. That the said seller will clear all /pay/responsible for the outstanding dues against the said _____ unit (i.e. towards price, dues, enhance compensation, interest/penalty, electricity bills, water and sewerage charges, dues of labour, contractors, parties, customers, etc.) on this date _____ and after this date the purchaser shall be responsible for all.
4. That the said seller has handed over the following goods/articles to the said purchaser. Details are as under :-
5. That the vacant possession of the said _____unit alongwith above mentioned itmes/goods, has handed over by the seller to the said purchaser. And the purchaser have full right to run the said _____ unit under the name and style of the same, i.e_____ or he can change the name and style of the said _____ unit, in that case the first party/seller shall not object.
6. That in future neither the seller nor his family members/legal heirs will claim regarding the said firm/____ unit, in case any one will claim then that will be treated as null and void. And after the date of sell i.e. _____the seller shall be fully responsible to pay all the dues, charges, etc. of any type of any authorities/ departments.
7. That if any party infringes the terms and conditions of this Agreement then the other party can get the same enforced through the court of law at the cost and expenses of the defaulting party.
8. That the seller and his nominees shall also bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement to sell. The Purchaser has paid the full and final payment to the Seller against the said _____ Unit.
9. That if any dispute will arise out of this bargain then the same shall be tribal by the _____ Court.
In witness whereof both the parties have set their hands on this Deed at _____ on the day, month and yea first mentioned above in the presence of marginal witnesses.